Trust requires an experienced notary with over 25 years of professional knowledge and practical skills
• Fully compliant with CDC guidelines & recommendations regarding COVID-19
• Mobile Notary Service (24/7)
• Complete Yearly Background Screening
• $25,000 PA Error & Emission Insurance
• $10,000 PA Notary Surety Bond
• E-notary Services (Electronic Notary)
• RON (Remote Online Notarization) with Virtual Capabilities
Virtual Notary Services available throughout Pennsylvania and other states using Remote Online Notary (RON) Services.
Pennsylvania Notaries are authorized to perform the following notarial acts:
We are not licensed attorneys and do not practice law in any state. We do not draft legal documents, provide legal advice or offer opinions on how to fill in forms we have been hired to notarize.
CANCELATION POLICY: A 50% Deposit/Service Fee is due at the time you schedule your appointment and is non-refundable. Notary travel and notarization fees are due at the time of notarization appointment and is to be paid directly to the Notary. If notarization does not occur after the appointment is scheduled due to a problem on our side, you are not required to pay for travel or notarization fee and we will re-schedule at the original rate.